Welcome To The Davis High Band
April 11th was the first day of a great journey for the Davis High Marching Band. That morning our students learned that we will be marching in the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City!
Congratulations to our students who participated in Region 2 Solo and Ensemble Festival March 14th. Our band members earned a stunning 69 superior ratings at region! Congrats also to our jazz ensemble for earning a superior rating at the state jazz festival!
Marching Band Registration forms are now available. Fill out the registration and return it to the main office at Davis High School along with your $50.00 deposit check. You can deliver personally or mail to:
Davis High Marching Band Registration
325 S Main
Kaysville, UT 84037
- May 2: Band Information Meeting 6:00 to 7:30. This meeting is for all band members and parents. On this night you can turn in marching band registrations, get sized for your uniform and shoes, meet section leaders, and get any questions answered about participation in the Davis High Band.
- June 6: First day of Summer band (rookie camp)
- June 13: Full Band Summer Band begins
- August 8-9: Band Camp at Davis 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
- August 10-13: Band Camp in Delta
- August 15, 17, 18, and 22: Marching Band rehearsals (time TBD)
- August 24: First day of school (Marching Band after school)